Letterpress & Bindery
- Sequentially numbering carbonless invoices, purchase orders, or other business forms are an effective way to keep your files organized and accounted for. We also number tickets, invitations, and other unique documents.
- We can hand- or machine-fold your documents in a number of formats, including double parallel, tri- and z-folds, and engineering.
- When folding is required on heavier stocks, scoring ensures that the fold will be clean and not damage the printed image. We can either hand- or machine-score to meet the demands of your job.
- Perforation can be used to produce removable reply cards, coupons, and reminder pieces. We can either hand- or machine-score to meet the demands of your job.
- Foil Stamping
- Foil stamping is a proven way to add class and draw attention to presentation folders, information packages, business cards, and letterhead. Embossing can also be utilized when wanting to make a more subtle statement.
- Your documents speak volumes about your company even before they're read. Our binding systems efficiently balance form with function, creating neat, professional materials that endure the demands of everyday use. Even with acetate or vinyl covers, it takes just seconds to create reports and proposals that are sure to put your company in the best light.
- Our bindery professionals are experts at operating our state-of-the-art cutting machines. We frequently save our clients money by printing or duplicating multi-up on a page and cutting them down.
- Saddle Stitching
- Your finished documents speak volumes about your company even before they are read. Saddle stitching your booklets results in a professional, finished piece that looks clean and professional as well.